Warning: explicit content ahead
Two days from international women’s day and I’ve experienced something which I wanna share with y’all .
- A guy accidently ‘bumping’ with a girl and apologizing with a smug look on his face .
- A man fighting with his wife on one narrow passageway of a hospital for the gender test of their baby .
- Two boys commenting over a girl’s ‘deep’ neckline that she is practically begging for it , bitch .
I’m quite sure that on 8th of March , all of these people were uploading stories about women empowerment, equal rights and respecting women . Ironical . This is how they’re respecting women . Bumping on someone , not so accidently because they think we girls are weak . We ain’t gonna do nothing . Forcing your wife to do a gender test of the baby so that you can abort if it is a girl . The neckline of a girl defines her character , she is practically begging for it .
What the fuck is wrong with our society ?
The events mentioned above is not the full story . There’s more to it –
- That girl ‘ accidently ‘ slapped that guy .
- The wife kicked him where sun doesn’t shine .
Yes , she kicked him there and said it to his face that she is not going to do any test .yay
- The girl with deep neckline and deeper sense of humour , gave those boys a piece of their mind and silenced them a big and loud middle finger .
After experiencing all of these , I couldn’t wipe out the ear to ear smile off my face . It’s high time we raise our voice high and our knees higher (you know what I mean)
Be unapologetically you .